Call and schedule a consultation today: (417) 667-5500
If you have minor children, stepchildren, wish to make bequests of specific property, want to name a personal representative or name the guardians of your minor children in case of death and would not be satisfied with the results of the intestacy statute in all events, then creating a will is the next step in your life.